Welcome to International Matchmaking Event 2020
Back to Business!
1:1 online meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts and contracts.
This year’s edition of the multisectoral Matchmaking Event during the European Congress of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises aims to restore the supply chain and oversee the further development of the economy. This is an opportunity to bring together all the actors (companies, clusters, universities, etc.) all over Europe to find alternative ways to (re)establish supply chains, find reliable partners thus strengthen the business relations.
The main organizer of this event is Enterprise Europe Network in Katowice: www.enterprise.fgsa.pl
Participation is FREE OF CHARGE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO SPECIFIC SECTORS.
The event will be organized between September and December 2020. Meetings will take place during such sessions:
> 19 – 21 October 2020
> 23 - 27 November 2020
> 07 - 11 December 2020
What are you looking for?
- manufacturer, subcontractor
- HR, labor supply
- materials, inventories
- business partner, project call
- finance, company sale
- product development, innovation, etc.
- to find new commercial and technological partners
- to develop and strengthen business relationships
- to exchange experiences with international business partners
- to know key R&D players
- to gain new markets
- to meet several companies in one day
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
We invite you to participate also in The SME Congress - Registration: https://ekmsp.eu/en-us/